The Mudslinger MXT is your answer for municipal fleet solutions. Derived from our military/municipal specifications, this unit is available in a range of options to take on the tasks of government departments.
The MXT is an economical, truck-mounted hydrovac machine. The simple design and configuration make it easy for operators of all skills levels without sacrificing power or performance known from Vac-Con units.
- 3/16” Corten steel debris tank available from 3 to 16 cubic yards
- Debris tank dump at 50°
- 6-ft. fixed boom with 270° of rotation and a 6-way pendant and joystick controls
- Boom travel tie down
- 50-ft. x ½” high-pressure hand gun hose on a retractable reel
- Full-opening rear door with hydraulic door locks and grabber
- 5” butterfly valve with 10-ft. layflat hose
- Polyethylene water tanks
- Automatic vacuum breaker and overfill protection
- 8” vacuum intake hose
- 20.5’ aluminum intake pipe (1-3’,1-5’,1-6’, and 1-6.5’ nozzle)
- Udor water pump – 11 GPM @ 2,000 psi
- Sealed and locking tool box
- ICC lighting