The All-New Vac-Con Jetter Series VJ375 and VJ750 are designed to take on the toughest sewer lines, storm drains and catch basins in a portable trailer-mounted configuration.
This new low-profile design features the same power and portability for which Vac-Con trailer-mounted units are known. Applications include sewer line, storm drain, and catch basin jetting as well as spill dilution and clean-up.
Available in either a 375-gallon or 750-gallon water tank configuration, operators will find the all-new VecJet trailer offering not only an economical option, but a powerful and productive unit.
- VJ375 – Single 375-gallon water tank on single axle trailer
- VJ750 – Dual 375-gallon water tanks on tandem axle trailer
- Tier 4 diesel engine
- Heavy-duty 2”x4” tubular steel frame
- Rotating hose reel with 500-feet of sewer hose (800-ft. max capacity)
- Hydraulically-driven hose reel
- Reel-mounted, weather-proof electronic control panel
- Cold weather recirculation and air purge system
- Triplex plunger water pump
- Variable flow water control valve
- Multiple water pump pressure and flow configurations available
- Trailer or truck-mounted units
- Other standard features included for ease of use and safety
- Gas engine options available
- Wireless remote
- Anti-freeze tank system for cold weather use
- Multiple lighting options available
- Additional optional features available upon request